ss

Friday 6 January 2012

Living the Bollywood Experience



Hey BLN, Letizia here of Letizia Barcelona. I have already shared some of my experiences in India visiting the poor man’s Taj Mahal and Ellora Caves, but I haven’t told you yet about my Bollywood Experience!
Oh I wanted to be a part of the Indian dream so bad!
We had arrived in Mumbay for 2 weeks, and I had already heard about other European people who got the chance to make a small appearance in an Indian movie, and I just couldn’t live Mumbay without visiting the Bollywood studios.

Then one morning as we were walking near the hotel, a guy asked us if we would be interested in being an extra in a movie. Of course I said yes, this was my golden ticket!
The next day, a bus came to pick us up with other tourists, and we spent the whole day on the set of the musical “Shakalaka Boom Boom”!!
The main actors were Bobby Deol (the Indian Brad Pitt!), Celina Jaitley (a former Miss India) and Upen Patel.
,
Every single actor got like 5 or 6 assistants constantly around them, the songs and dances were a bit kitsh, the clothes they gave us were just too big and the story of love and rivalry maybe too cheesy, but we all knew we were  living a great experience!,,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...